Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Did It!

Well... I made it with a few minor tough spots but I made it, upright and OK. Several flight attendants and supervisors were waiting for me when I arrived in Baltimore with a big beautiful batch of balloons!  I still have not gotten my strength back the way I'd like it and I would rather not have to fight with a wig or get so creative with my makeup but I am flying again. WOOHOO!!
I am home for a few days and go back to Baltimore on the 16th. My next trip starts on the 17th and I get to fly with a friend and one of my overnights is in Austin where I can see Tiff and Loren again. I will be flying the rest of the month without coming home. Tim is somewhat concerned, but I 've got a good workable schedule. Unfortunately, I'll be in New York for Thanksgiving. But We'll have our own when I get home at the end of the month.
It was a beautiful day yesterday but a front came flying through last night and it is downright chilly today. I'm feeling better and better every day and so glad to be back flying. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment