Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boogers!!!!

Two weeks in a row of not being able to do chemo. I flew this last weekend and felt pretty good, but started developing small bruises everywhere, even on parts of my body that should not be bruising, SO I knew platelets were down some. Flew into Little Rock this morning, drove home, went straight to chemo and sure enough, platelets had taken a nose dive. Last week it was my white and red cell counts. It's almost as if my body doesn't want me to fight the cancer with chemo, can't blame it, how many body's truly enjoy having poison dumped into their systems!!!!

There is nothing I can take to raise my platelets except rest, which means no flying until I can get a chemo session behind me. At least I am in middle of a 900 page good book!!!!!! Couch, crocheted throw, cuddly dogs and a good book, what more good a bummed out body hope for! I'll let you know how it goes, keep your fingers crossed all counts are good on the 25th.
God Bless all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment