Monday, July 26, 2010

1030!!
I needed a WBC of 1000 and I had 1030, just enought o go ahead with the third cycle! I never thought I'd jumping for joy to receive a chemo treatment. Dr. Stone said everything looks  good, the new heart burn medicine is helping with the "Burn" and the explosive belching. I do have to start taking a blood pressure medicine. Is that not a hoot? I've had low blood pressure my entire life, start taking a cancer treatment drug and now have to take medicine for high blood pressure, a the side effects of that medicine!
Someday,  no more pills and injections!!!
Tim and I just finished dinner, a pretty decent hamburger and french fries and I actually was able to taste it, WooHoo.
Tomorrow a good breakfast before the nasty bloating Cisplatin treatment. Thanks for your collective prayers and finger/toe crossings. Never underestimate the power of prayer.
God Bless our normal days!

No comments:

Post a Comment