Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cooking Shows?!
I've never been one much for soap operas and I've seen almost all the movies on TV at least once, so I've become addicted to the Food Network Channel. What is so ironic is that I can't taste anything so I feel like the caged animal who can't quite reach the piece of food right outside the cage! I know, you're thinking, why is she torturing herself like this. To be honest, I haven't a clue! But I'll tell you what, some of the food looks awesome and maybe I'll be a world class chef just by osmosis when I'm done with this ordeal!
My two buddies who lay on the floor(or the end of the bed) are getting a little bored with the cooking shows. As you can see by the picture, Hurley would rather watch the squirrels right outside the window, Sampson couldn't give a flip one way or the other!

A couple of weeks ago, my oldest son and his wife put together a coed softball team for the Kick Cancer Tournament in Manasas, Virginia. After 13 hours of softball, they took 2nd place! On the back of their shirts was "Kathi H kick some cancer ass". How cool is that? Here is the picture of their team. I just haven't had a chance to thank them so, Thanks Sean and Nikki and the rest of your crew!


I've had a terrible headache the last couple of days, but today the headache has not come to visit, WooHoo, almost feel "normal" (but not quite).

1 comment:

  1. I guess Sampson makes a good pillow for Hurley!
    PS. I have one of those super fancy pink jerseys for you.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete