Sunday, October 3, 2010

Almost There!
It is the 3rd day of October and absolutely beautiful outside. It has been this way for a week now, which is a good thing considering our A/C went out week before last. Fortunately we made it to the cooler weather and can get the A/C fixed when I start working again (when we're back to two paychecks). I went for blood work on Friday and everything looks great so it is a "good for go" for chemo (THE LAST ONE) on Tuesday. Then a couple of good days, a week and a half of funky, fuzzy tongue, muscle ache, neuropathy, headaches, constipation, flatulence etc. etc. etc. to quote the King of Siam! but THEN I will be done, the light at the end of my tunnel will start to shine brighter urging me on and I will be flying in November. WOOHOO!! After that the reappearance of hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, hair on the other parts of my body, (you get the picture) my insides will get back to some semblance of order, I can work on these tired muscles AND I will find an all you can eat buffet with my name on it!
This weather has helped rejuvenate me and I feel pretty good going into my last battle with chemo. I thank all of you for hanging in there with me and pray you'll stay close until I cross that finish line with my arms held high and fist pumps going and I do a silly ridiculous jig in triumphant glee! I'll be back on Tuesday after chemo. I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment