Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'M DONE!!

No more chemo! Now I REcoup, REhab and REcover!! I should have a couple of good days despite incontinence, headaches and tingly hands and feet. The funky, icky pooby stuff will set in sometime this weekend. But, for now I had six tacos for dinner and life is looking down a short tunnel with a bright light! I am released back to work for the 8th of November. I will be able to get my trips lined out in a couple of weeks, so those of you with SWA that have been watching my board, look for me in November, I'm coming back! A BIG WHOPPING WOOHOO and a BIGGER GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD, from whom all blessings flow!! I know you'll be excited to fly again, so we'll keep you well-fed & watered (hmmm, like a favorite flower?) in spite of that cotton mouth this next week or so. I foresee a few laps around the lake in your near future....
    :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, you ROCK! Congratulations on a long and arduous journey--but you made it and we are all very grateful. So happy for you--and back into the skies you go!!

    ReplyDelete