Friday, August 13, 2010

1600!!!!!
My WBC counts last Friday were 700, remember, they need to be at least 1000 to go forward with chemo. Today they more than doubled to 1600!! WooHoo! BUT, my magnesium and potassium are low, so Dr. Stone said I would get an IV potassium and magnesium when I go to Little Rock on Monday. At least the chemo will not be delayed! Today was almost normal, I had lunch with 4 beautiful friends that I used to see every Wednesday morning for a networking group. It was wonderful to see them and play catch-up and lunch was a fresh fruit and steak salad. Fresh fruit and veggies!! I will never and I do mean never take fresh foods for granted ever again. When you're not allowed to have a particular food, the craving for it is almost unbearable. So everyone go out and enjoy a good salad with lots of fresh veggies and big whopping side of fresh fruit and let me know that you savored every bite. Wish me luck for Monday and say a prayer that next week won't be too rough on this weary body.
God Bless

1 comment: