Thursday, June 24, 2010

A RED LETTER "NORMAL" DAY!
 I woke up this morning, not too many aches, not much tingling, my mouth seems a whole lot lessy fuzzy, maybe I can even taste my food today. Let's see, how many pounds can I add on in a 24 hour period? (I'm kidding!) But I feel good today, I've watered my garden and I'm sitting outside watching the wildlife so today is a gift from God and I thank him for it. I am blessed with where we live, the view  in the picture below is what I see from my bedroom window. There have been days in the last couple of weeks where I couldn't handle the bright light so I had to close the curtains to this view, but I knew it was there outside my window.

On a tougher note, my hair is getting really dry and brittle so it is time to say goodbye to it. With the first two cancers, I took control and had it cut off before it really got bad, and it does come out in big clumps and feels really,really weird. So, tomorrow my wonderful friend Lynn is taking me to my wonderful hairdresser, Jerry, to get  a flat top. I will include pictures. When the short peachy stuff comes out, Tim will lather me up with shaving cream at home and leave me slick as a cue ball. I found with the first two hair losses, that taking control of this issue gives  me a better piece of mind.  I already know what I look like bald and fortunately, my head is a decent shape. AND, for all you balding gentlemen out there, MINE will come back! A beautiful day to all of you, holler at you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment