Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice
Today is the first day of summer but here in NE Texas/SW Arkansas it has been over 95 for 2 weeks. Today will hit 100 with not a lot of relief in sight. No, I didn't drop off the face of the earth, just feel like it. I don't think there is a square inch on my body that doesn't burn or hurt. Tomorrow is the last of the first cycle, woohoo, a milestone.
If there is a big enough rock out there for this wasted 6 ft. body to crawl under, I would sure like to find it.
With the first two cancers, I had a rest between surgeries and chemo, but not with this one. I don't think my body has had a chance to bounce back and it is pretty worn down right now. Could use artic blast and a new mouth, this one is really cottony. I'll bounce back folks, just give me a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment